top of page

How do I apply for change of use from residential to commercial?

The first thing you need to do if considering a change from residential use to commercial premises is to gain planning permission. Then, there is the matter of building regulations to ensure the property is legally up to scratch, as well as contracting in any tradesmen that might be needed to adapt the premises accordingly

Get in touch via the link in the BIO


Follow our Linkedin Company Page AGA Associates via the Link below :


bottom of page