top of page

What are the potential problems with Mixed Use Developments in London?

You'll need specialist insurance. Most residential or commercial insurance policies won't cover you for a whole mixed use property. You could arrange a separate insurance policy for each unit, but this can be costly and a lot of hassle. Speak to an insurance broker or insurance company that specialises in mixed commercial and residential policies to make sure you're properly covered.

Let’s schedule a Free Online Discovery Meeting Today at a Time Convenient for you via our Calendly link below :

Get in touch via the link in the BIO for more information in relation to our Building Project Calculator


Follow our Linkedin Company Page AGA Associates via the Link below :


bottom of page